Feel more positive after the first session
Lazzaro can help you by using Hypnosis for Depression. Depression is common with between 5 and 10% of the population suffering from depression in their lives. Almost anyone can be affected at some point during their life; it is important to recognise that there is a vast difference between feeling down one day and having a depression disorder. If you feel things are getting out of control, you have come to the right place to seek help.
- Cope with Depression
- Hypnosis for Depression
- Stop Seasonal Affective Disorder with hypnosis
- Treat Postnatal Depression
- Balance Dysthymic Disorder with hypnosis
- Manage Bipolar Disorder
- Understand manic depression
- Cure Chronic Depression hypnosis
Stop major depression
Living with depression can affect the way someone eats, sleeps, works and the way they feel about themselves in general. People around the depressed person will probably not understand the issue and as it cant be seen like a broken leg, depression is often misunderstood.
Many individuals may not understand why they are feeling the way they are and therefore can be too embarrassed to seek help, believing the feelings will disappear sooner or later. However this usually means they suffer longer than necessary, as help is available for those suffering from depression. Depression affects people in different ways and can cause a variety of physical and psychological symptoms:
Symptoms of depression
- feeling constantly pessimistic
- feeling constantly sad, anxious or empty
- difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- changes in sleep patterns
- changes in appetite
- thoughts of death or suicide
- persistent physical symptoms, such as headaches and digestive disorders
- lack of energy
- restlessness and irritability
- feeling worthless, helpless or guilty
- loss of interest in hobbies or activities
Types of Depression
There are different types of depression, including Major Depression, Dysthymic Disorder, Bipolar Disorder/Manic Depression and Postnatal Depression:
Causes of depression
Research suggests there are a combination of factors that influence the development of depression. These include:
- Research suggests that individuals with certain characteristics (e.g. low confidence/self-esteem, a pessimistic outlook and negative thought patterns) are more prone to depression
- Research has suggested a link between abnormal levels of Cortisol (a natural steroid hormone in the body) with depression
- An imbalance of serotonin (a chemical in the brain) is thought to contribute to depression by altering an individual’s though process and emotions
- Some research has suggested a genetic link to some types of depression. However depression also occurs in individuals who have no family history of the disorder
- Research has found that traumatic experiences such as divorce, the loss of a loved one, abuse and neglect may contribute to depression
Whatever the cause of depression, I can help you manage better and more quickly than you might imagine
Treatment for depression
Counselling and hypnosis are extremely effective ways of treating depression if cases are mild to moderate.
I use a combination of counselling and. I use these combinations in order to more you away from the negative thoughts that come with depression and into a more solution based and positive future.
Whatever the cause of depression, I can help you manage it better and more quickly than you might imagine.