Whatever your goal…hypnosis can help.
Hypnosis is recognised by the medical profession as a useful and powerful complimentary therapy… * In 1955 the British Medical Association issued a report stating that hypnosis was a valuable medical tool. * In 1958 the American Medical Association recognised hypnosis as a viable scientific modality. * In 1962 the American Psychiatric Association recognized that hypnosis was a viable modality to treat some psychological problems. Our subconscious mind is always at work, absorbing and recording all what we see, hear, touch, smell, taste and say every second of every day of our lives>.You know the feeling…there is something in your life that you would like to change or improve upon…but you have not found the right way to do so yet. At least, until now…During hypnosis we access our subconscious mind to resolve our problems quickly and forever. When we experience hypnosis, we do NOT lose control at any time and remember the whole experience, if we so wish.
quit smoking using hypnosis after filming ‘The Ocean’s Twelve’. He said afterwards: “It’s amazing I didn’t even want cigarettes any more” and told America on Jay Leno’s show “ I should have done it years ago, using hypnosis was one of the greatest decisions of my life!”
smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for 20 years, until impending fatherhood prompted him to quit. Ben went to a hypnotherapist recommended by his friend, Matt Damon.Ben Affleck tells Oprah he used Hypnosis to stop smoking: “I finally decided to quit smoking when I found out I was going to have a child. That was the thing that sort of put it over the top for me. I decided to go to a hypnotist. You sit in a chair and the hypnotist sips water and just talks to you for an hour, and explains how nicotine is poison.” “All of a sudden, I thought, ‘This is asinine that I’ve been doing this to myself for all these years.’ My last cigarette was on November 10th, 2005, and I feel a huge difference in my health now that I don’t smoke. I feel like I’m in better shape than I was five years ago.”
managed to kick a two to three pack a day habit that she’d had since her teens with the help of hypnosis, and so did Kevin Stone, Bill Joel, Brittany Spears and many others.
Princess Kate Middleton’s
Princess Kate Middleton’s has used hypnosis to assist her in overcoming symptoms of morning sickness.Kate Middleton’s acute morning sickness was brought to the public eye when she was checked into a hospital in December, and a report has now surfaced that she’s turning to hypnotherapy as a way to overcome her negative associations with food and morning sickness.Kate Middleton, on her last trimester, reportedly considered using hypnosis in preparation for her royal childbirth. Just like most first-time mums, the Duchess of Cambridge hopes for a natural delivery and Hypno-birthing is one of the methods she believes could help ease her labour pain.
Many other celebrity mums have used hypno-birthing, like Hollywood stars Jessica Alba and Tiffani Thiessen
Celebrities who have used hypnosis as part of their weight-loss:
• Lily Allen (singer) -who has dropped her size from 12 to 8 with the help of hypnotherapy .• Orlando Bloom – was hooked on chocolate as a child, his mother called in a hypnotist to help him shape up. •Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York (former member of the British Royal family) found hypnosis assisted her in weight loss. • Sophie Dahl (model) • Geri Halliwell (singer)
Celebrities who have used hypnosis for personal development:
- Kevin Costner – became seasick while making “Waterworld”. His regular hypnotherapist came to the filming location and helped Costner overcome the problem.
- Princess Diana- Used hypnosis to assist her with public speaking and confidence.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis – used hypnotherapy to deal with the tragic events in her life. E.g. the tragedy that she experienced during the assassination of her late husband John during his US presidency.
- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York (former member of the British Royal family)- quit biting her nails, and lost weight with hypnosis.
- Aaron Eckhart, Hollywood actor has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to give up smoking and alcohol.
- Mel Gibson underwent hypnosis to help him manage his life circumstances.
Celebrities who recommend Hypnosis for childbirth:
Jessica Alba, pregnant with her second child.
Many other celebrity mums have used hypno-birthing, like Hollywood stars Jessica Alba and Tiffani Thiessen.
On her last trimester, reportedly considered hypnosis in preparation for her royal childbirth. Just like most first-time mums, the Duchess of Cambridge hopes for a natural delivery and Hypno-birthing is one of the methods she believes could help ease her labour pain.
Actors – Hypnosis has contributed to the success of many Actors
Here are some examples:
Sean Connery-John Travolta-Tony Curtis-Sean Penn-Samual L. Jackson-Robert De Niro
- Ricky Martin Has used Hypnosis to advance his singing career.
Some other greats that used Hypnosis to increase their success.
- Henry Ford– Car manufacturer and billionaire was a devoted client of hypnosis
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
Celebrities who’ve used hypnosis for career success:
( INSERT IMAGE AND NAME OF THE PERSON) Sylvester Stallone Used hypnosis early in his career to overcome rejections from producers for his movie manuscript for Rocky. That movie went on to be a huge box office hit grossing over $225,000,000
Carl Jung & Sigmund Freud
Both developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about and practicing hypnosis.
Albert Einstein Physicist
Was known to have his hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him during one of these sessions. He also used trance states to formulate and develop his ideas.
Used hypnosis to compose operas e.g. the famous opera “Cosi fan tutte” was apparently created while he hypnotized.